More and more scholars are writing and teaching on the centrality of Jesus and I am convinced that this is a subject currently on God’s heart.
Part of this focus is the belief that Jesus is the full, and not just the fullest, presentation of God’s nature and character. This TruthTalk combines my two latest articles on this subject, ‘Jesus the Full Representation of God’ and ‘A Two-faced God?’
In the first part of the podcast (below) I speak about;
- Why the distinction between full and fullest is important.
- The meaning of Colossians 1:19 and 2:9
- What Jesus said about himself
In the second part of the message I deal with;
- Jesus in the Old Testament and in the book of Revelation
- The reason why some folk hold to a ‘two-faced’ view of God
- How I understand a Christocentric interpretation of scripture
Click on the play button to listen to or download the TruthTalk.
If you would like to subscribe to future podcasts then just click HERE